TYPE UNICODE IN MICROSOFT WORD
1. Click on VNI Tan Viet button on VNI toolbar to activate Vietnamese accent keys.
2. A toolbar will be displayed as following:
3. Before typing any thing else in Vietnamese, make sure that Vietnamese mode is ON:
VNI Vietnamese accent keys are:
4. Turn on Unicode character set as by clicking on the following button:
5. Select Unicode character set and click on "OK" button in the following displayed window:
6. Run Microsoft Word to open an edit window as following:
7. Select one in the following fonts: Arial, Courier New, Tahoma, Times News Roman and Verdana. In this example, select Verdana font.
8. Now, you can type Vietnamese document and save it.