TYPE UNICODE IN HOTMAIL
1. Click on VNI Tan Viet button on VNI toolbar to activate Vietnamese accent keys.
2. A toolbar will be displayed as following:
3. Before typing any thing else in Vietnamese, make sure that Vietnamese mode is ON:
VNI Vietnamese accent keys are:
4. Turn on Unicode character set as by clicking on the following button:
5. Select Unicode character set and click on "OK" button in the following displayed window:
6. After log in Hotmail, select "Compose" button to start a new email:
7. Enter your sender's email address and subject of email in appropriate box:
8. Deselect "Auto Select" option (clear the check mark in front of the option):
9. Select "Unicode (UTF-8)" as your current font:
10. Now, you can type your email and send it in Vietnamese Unicode:
11. The email receiver can view the content of email clearly in Vietnamese.
Send email when you are finished.